I am a leadership consultant at INSEAD in France and Organizational developement centre SpringValley in Latvia.
I am designing and running integral coaching and leadership development programs both for individuals and groups. In Latvia and internationally I cover a large variety of sectors ranging from banking, pharmaceuticals, information technologies, telecommunications industries and government sector.
I entered the organizational development field 11 years ago after a successful career in communications. I have been managing media and government relations for a major telecommunications operator and office of the Minister for Finance of the Republic of Latvia. I also successfully established and managed a communications agency for 5 years. My personal and professional curiosity brought me to discovering my purpose and expressing my authentic voice in personal and organizational development.
the vuca environment, crisis of trust in leadership and disengagement of people in organisations requires a new approach to leadership and organisational development.
One research after another confirms two major challenges organisations face today - one is crisis of trust in leaders and two is disengagement of people. As much as 80% of people holding management positions in organisations are not fit for work in the VUCA environment (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity) and are still trying to handle the challenges of organisations with the illusion in mind that they can predict and control the future.
The new capabilities of the leaders include:
- being authentic
- being courageous to say I don't know
- withstanding the heat of the moment and not be emotionally hijacked
- welcoming and handling conflict
- sitting with the discomfort of not knowing
- creating the space for growth and development
- asking curious questions
- responding dynamically to unknown and unpredictable
- holding the paradox
- calibrating the language to different people and cultures
- remaining loyal to trajectory in spite of the short term distractions
- trusting self
- opening up to vulnerability
- accessing and applying both feminine and masculine energy
- being curious about self, others and the world
A certified MBTI® practitioner
There is definitely more than one "right" way to approach the leadership role, cooperation in teams, managing time, stress and conflict and communication. Getting to know oneself better is a good starting point to develop capabilities in these domains. MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) offers a good road map in this.
By defining personality type, the MBTI tool builds a robust foundation for life-long personal development. It provides a constructive, flexible and liberating framework for understanding individual differences and strengths.
The MBTI instrument is the best known and most trusted personality assessment on the market. Far more than just personality tests it provides a constructive, flexible framework that can be applied to all areas of human interaction and personal development. The MBTI profile reveals how we see and interact with the world, giving insight into our motivation and the motivation of others. This provides a strong foundation for personal growth and development, underpinning enhanced personal effectiveness.
- 79% of the TOP 100 companies listed in the London Stock Exchange have an in-house MBTI practitioner
- More than 2 000 000 users annually
- One instrument, numerous developmental applications
- Frequently copied but never rivalled
- 12 000 independent scientific publications
- It becomes the language the organisation uses
If you wish to talk about the learning and development needs of your organisation please contact me on +37129335339 or Zanete.Drone@zanetedrone.lv.